- July 27, 2019
- Posted by: jodes
Deogratius Kiberu is a trained and experienced specialist in grants management with over 7 years of practical experience with major funding agencies including Centre for Disease control (CDC) and Every mother counts, among others. He is skilled and experienced in grant portfolio management, resource mobilisation, Public-Private Partnership management, pre and post grants management, Sub grant management(In put & Results Based Financing (RBF) schemes) and conducting trainings for sub grantees (Civil Society Organizations, Health facilities and local governments).
Deogratius holds a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Bcom) degree (Finance Option) Honours both obtained from Makerere University – Kampala and Other specialised grants management training.
KEY COMPETENCES AND SKILLS
- Project budget development and monitoring
- Donor compliance management
- Conducting due diligence for prospective partners; CBOs, health facilities, NGOs etc.
- Community based organization (CBO) capacity assessments
- Contracts management and compliance
- Conducting value for money audits for supported projects
- Sub agreement design, implementation and monitoring
- Strong skills in managing Results Based Financing (RBF) Schemes
- Developing Internal control systems for NGOs, CBOs etc.,
- Grants policy/ manual development, implementation and monitoring
2019 – Todate: Chief Executive Officer, JODES Grants Management Agency
2012 – 2018 Grants & Vouchers Coordinator- Baylor Uganda
2005 – 2011 Business Development Officer – Monitor Publications Ltd